Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Only Me.

So lets tell an embarrassing story.

I don't have sex dreams. I think i've maybe had 5 or 6 in my entire life and up until recently only 2 people had ever been in them. I relate this to the fact that i take care of business on at least a daily basis and therefore its not needed. I know breea, TMI. Deal with it. :D So because of this im assuming thats why i don't have sex dreams.

I currently like a boy (isn't this how they always start out?) but he's actually a nice boy. :D and possibly reading this so im not going into detail. and we've been talking online a lot and we video chat about every night and he's expanding my retarded musical taste which i greatly appreciate. anyway some nights (eer mornings) when it gets to be around 4 or 5 a.m. and i start to fall asleep he plays mellow music and lets me oh so rudely fall asleep on him :D which i love. and of course the most recent night he does this i have a sex dream. about him. (duh).

Now really, this isn't a big deal. I mean at least i wasn't talking about it in my sleep or something. Maybe its related to the music, maybe he's subliminally messaging me thru it (hah!) whatever. I have NO intentions of telling him about it because, well why the hell would i?

But of COURSE that night when we're talking he asks me if i had any dreams last night from the music he was playing because often times the music he listens to before falling asleep filters in through his dreams and wanted to know if the same happened to me. And of COURSE he asks me while we're on video chat so he can see me turn bright red and get a stupid embarrassed smile on my face and doesn't exactly comply to my "Uh...lets not talk about my dreams last night." Apparently it was written all over my face and he guessed immediately thats what happened. Nothing like embarrassing yourself in front of the guy you like :D imma champ.

He was stoked tho. so i guess its okay. Oh. and he told his mom. Whom luckily i don't mind knowing cuz she's friggin awesome. But still. Having her text me about me having sex dreams about her son....

hahahaha hence the title. Only to Bri....

How's the little bugger kylan doing? jaycie's worried sick. I SWEAR i will get pictures of my pj's to you soon and i'll throw some up of oatmeal too so ya'll can see her finally. haha throw up oatmeal. i've got an excellent word choice.

thats it for now.

<3

Written in long hand with a short pen.

1 comment:

  1. only you.
    but thats why i love you.
    i want to see oatmeal tooooo.

    ReplyDelete